Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Barcelona - Segunda Dia


Once again...another amazing skate spot for the pros. 


This skatepark was so chill. There was even a Chilean roller bladder. I haven't seen the blades in years.


This water was pretty chilly... Cool thing about the beach was that they were having a bunch of different heats of triathlons going on. They had younger kids that were elementary age, middle schoolers and even kids that were high school age doing this mini triathlon course to promote good health. It looked like a blast and I think its so important for kids to have opportunities to try new sports and find enjoyable ways to exercise.


I love the beach. Barcelona doesn't have the nicest beach, but it sure has a lot of it. The beach is huge and they have beach volleyball, some sort of weird beach pickleball, and they also have a pretty good little outdoor gym. I wish they had those in Hawaii! 




This is Luciano and Coral, they're awesome. We met them when we went to FHE our first night here and then we were able to hang out with them a little again.

Luciano is Chilean!!! 


Barcelona is a really cool city, and this ranks up there as one of the coolest things about it for me. haha. Basically, this a giant dragon-shaped slide that we randomly stumbled upon. It's an awesome slide. It probably helped that I was wearing my swim trunks (suuuper slick), but I FLEW down this slide. I could've spent the entire night going up and down that slide because it was so much fun, but we were already a couple hours late to soccer. 




Our night was incredible. I love soccer! We had the perfect court to play on because it was all concrete and you could slide around just a little bit sometimes. I feel like sports can really bring people together, and even though we didn't know these guys at the beginning, by the end we were great friends and Renzo even invited us over for lunch the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment