Thursday, May 31, 2012

Barcelona - 3



These are our new friends, Renzo and his wife, who were so kind to feed us lunch. We met Renzo the night before, playing soccer. He is from Peru and he served a full-time mission in Colombia. He was so nice to us and he even showed us around town. We are so grateful for Renzo and his rad example. 


Ya......so.....the Picasso Museum was pretty expensive and we had a bunch of other sites to see this day. So this is the exhibit that you could see for free in the street and I found it to be a good quick representation of his work. 


I feel like if you see one painting from Picasso, you've seen them all. 



After not paying to see the Picasso museum, we decided to go see a free museum! It was pretty boring, but we found one room that was really cool where you could draw stuff! 




So people say, "95% percent of people have the drawing skills of a 5th grader." Well I can't quote anybody actually saying that but I think it was one of my art teachers in High School. But you know what, this just proves that I am in that 5% of artists in the world that can draw like I should. You and me Picasso, the lonely wolves in the world. We understand each other. 


One of many views we saw of Barcelona. I feel like we walked the entire city of Barcelona four or five times, and saw it from every angle. 


Standing here, you feel like a king. The years, history, excitement, and passion that come out of this stadium is remarkable to me. Ronaldhino and Messi are the two kings of this Colosseum. One day I will be back to see the best team in the World play.  

1 comment:

  1. Dang Clark, this is pretty cool! Don't die while you're gone! :P Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete