Saturday, August 4, 2012

Melbourne – Day 1

P1060565

Although we were delayed a day coming to Melbourne, it was totally worth it because we got sit in Business/First Class all the way to Melbourne! I spent most of my flight watching movies, and Clark spent most of his catching up on sleep.

You won’t believe this but i slept 11 hours straight on the plane. I think the lady next to me thought I died.

 P1060568

Pulling into Melbourne, I thought to myself, “This is a nice city. I could live here.” We ended up going to the Ghetto of Melbourne on our first bus stop. The place was called Broadmeadows, Again, I thought to myself, “I could see myself living here.” Melbourne is a nice place.

 P1060569

 P1060570

Back when we were in Japan I was really hoping to see the famous, beautiful cherry blossoms! I think it was the wrong time of year there, but lucky for us the seasons are totally different in Australia and I guess our timing was just right. : )

 P1060571

 P1060572

 P1060573

This was way cool. So we luckily got off at the right stop and were going to find our way to Andy’s house (Andy Connell was my trainer on the mission) and his sister came up to us and asked if we were Andrew’s friends! We were way happy to meet Steph and to go home together.

 P1060574

K, This picture is going to drive me crazy. I couldn’t fix the door and I forgot to work on it when we got home. Dang. Sorry. Next time I visit you I will fix your door.

 P1060575

Clark Wilkey, Andy Connell, Ray Banks

1 comment: