Tuesday, July 31, 2012

L.A.

Well…first day of our trip, we didn’t make our flight due to weight restrictions. I know what you are thinking….Ray and Clark need to lose some weight. Well overall it was a spiritual flat tire. We were able to kick it with Sarah, Vic and Jackson and have a great day in LA.

P1060562

P1060560

P1060559

After watching an episode of Man vs Wild, Vic and I decided to use tree bark to light the grill.

P1060557

P1060558  

Jackson is such a cutie. He wouldn’t let me inside.

P1060563

Dinner was awesome. So awesome that I couldn’t keep trying to find a place to set the self-timer on the camera so I had to just take a photo of the family and then dig in! We had a great stay in LA and hopefully next time we visit it will be more planned and we’ll get to hang out more. I know, I should’ve taken more photos, but to sum up: We had IN-N-OUT for lunch (so good), and we went to the pool. : )

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the weight restriction was on your bags cause you guys are so high maintenance! haha JK ;p

    ReplyDelete