Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Japan - Day 1 (Narita)




This is the Christmas Hotel! It is Christmas themed all year long! 





Just cleansing my body...with smoke. 







We found Aslan even here!




"Hi, I'm Dow Christensen, and I teach math"



So green! So beautiful!




Dad's always trying to get taller than me. .. 



These fish were way cool. I'm pretty sure that they could see out of the water because they all came and gathered by us. If you spit in the water they thought it was food. Unfortunately that's the best we could do for them because we didn't have any real food. 







Two roads diverged into a wood, and my dad made us choose the one more traveled by because we didn't want to be late for our bus. 





This turtle was so cool. What we had to do was land a coin on the top of it. It was harder than we thought. It took us a couple times. This is another one of those business we need to create in St. George. It's like free money! 



Check out this alley!


Tokyo is a gorgeous city! I have never been anywhere like it. It is pretty much perfect. 


1 comment: