Monday, July 2, 2012

San Francisco


We stayed with Nate and Emily (from Greeley!) It was way fun. I love the photo they have of Lia on their bookshelf:



We made it to San Francisco. San Francisco is one of those towns that you can always find fun. We had a great day. It was perfect weather.

This was a really fun pie shop we went to for breakfast.





Being back in the states...it's nice to have cell phone service. My mom was on the phone!


I was super stoked on this spot because I remembered it from previous trips to SF. I'm not sure why, because it seems pretty insignificant, but I remembered it really well. 


Colt Tower! Pretty rad!

So it was pretty obvious that we were in Little Italy. ; )



Finally made it back to this spot! I went on a trip to SF right before my mission and took a photo here, and now I've got the I'm back photo. .. I think I pretty much look the same (but on the inside I think I improved a lot)


I love PIZZA!!!

I love GELATO!!!!

Lombard Street! I want to ride a bike down it. I saw some guys do it today and it was pretty rad!





Gotta love the trolleys! Actually, you just gotta love everything about San Francisco. It's definitely still one of my favorite cities in the world. So nice!




I live for this stuff. 



Okay, so I'm not even that into transformers, but I thought this was pretty cool. This is made completely from recycled car parts. 




So we were heading to Haight Street but we had know idea how to get there. We were asking a bunch of people and finally we made our way to this one station. The guy that lead us there told us to take bus 6 or 71. We waited there for like 20 minutes when I said, "Ray, look, a bus!" Ray then said, "It's the 9, let's get on!" We hopped on. After 25 minutes, noticing we were in the ghetto Ray asked, "Was the 9 one of the buses we were supposed to take?" I realized that bus 9 was not the 6 or the 71. haha ya we are pretty dumb sometimes. 



It was great to hang out with Dad a little bit. 


We had to get a lot of snacks for climbing Mt. Fuji





I Love IN-N-OUT!!

2 comments:

  1. You were probably close to Haight and Ashbury. It is pretty much in the ghetto area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on that bus story, I have the feeling you guys probably get lost on your trips more than you tell us. Haha.

    ReplyDelete