Monday, July 30, 2012

Ray's stay in Taiwan


Taiwan = really fun. visiting relatives. visiting friends. awesome food. 


This is your typical lunch here. It only costs two dollars U.S. plus they change the sides every day! I love it. 



Banqiao station self-service library? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can see why Lia love Taiwan. 


Tons of people practicing break-dancing for the annual Taipei Metro breakdance competition? Yeah, you can see why I love Taiwan. 


One of my favorite traditions! Eating shave-ice and signing our names on the walls. This place is always packed with people, and the shave-ice is delicious!








There was an awesome Young Single Adult activity: BBQ/pool party! It was awesome. There were tons of really fun people there (over 100) and it was a blast. 







Perfect sunset. The sun was beautiful and there was a tiny strand of cloud creeping in on the side of it. Perfect. 



I got to go surfing at a beach north of Taipei! Can you see me out there surfing in the water? (I'm whichever one you think looks the best out there on the water)



Who's this baby? One of my cousins. My uncle had twins, so even though the photo with my dad and the photo with me both have us holding the same baby, you get the idea. : )



Chinese love to hold hands. 



Free concert on Fulong beach. The best band? The very first one that played. They played some reggae chinese music that was pretty cool. After that the concert went downhill as far as music quality, but it was still fun. : )




Jojo brought us to eat at a really nice japanese restaurant. We ate steak that cost 200 dollars!! It was delicious. 


We attended church both Sundays in Taipei so we could visit the Lee family. We lived next door to them in Taichung. They're still the same! Great people, and fun to be around. Unfortunately I didn't get to see my best friend Dyen Lee because he is too busy nowadays with the band he's in! 


(he's the one I'm pointing at)



No comments:

Post a Comment