Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tokyo ------ art


Kelly is the coolest! Check out that camera! (The one above and the one below~!)


This is our good friend Kelly! She is from San Francisco! She has been keeping us in line.






 This was one of my favorite art pieces that I saw at Allen West's studio. Allen is a world renowned  artist. He has an incredible bio and has truly immersed his life into the Japanese culture.




This is Allen and his wife Mami. 


The neighborhoods we walked through we super cool. Lots of old Japanese houses. I like how the Japanese combine the old and the new, like with this intercom in front of the old, wooden house. 



squid omelette? eww.


So I was taking hours to eat my food due to my lack of chopstick skills. So Kelly was so nice that she just fed me. 



So the beach had this big sign that read, "No swimming!" At first we thought it was dumb until we found out that this beach had a ton of jelly fish! Kelly had like no fear and would pick up every jellyfish she could. 











1 comment:

  1. Uhh . . . what sort of crazy animal is that? It looks like a groundhog, but who ever heard of a pet groundhog?

    ReplyDelete