Friday, July 6, 2012

Japan – Sunday!

IMG_0863
I love Sunday, and I love going to church. The ward here is incredible. Apparently attendance was low due to summer, but it seemed like it was full to me! I don’t know how they could fit any more people in that little building!
I think now seems like an appropriate time just to share that my testimony has been strengthened during this last month. Seeing members with great faith all over the world just makes you want to be a better person! They’re great examples. In my own life I’ve really had to rely on the Lord lately because when you really need help, He’s the one to go to. I can’t even count how many little prayers of mine have been answered and how much He has looked out for me. It’s been really cool. I love all the people I’ve met. I love that I know that we have a life beyond this one, and we can all be friends and family not only here, but for eternity, and that makes me really happy. Whenever people ask me how my mission was, it’s like, duh! I loved my mission! haha. It’s so obvious!! How could someone not enjoy sharing the one thing that brings them more happiness than anything else! Anyway, I’m really grateful for my life, my health, my friends, my family, and for the many opportunities that I’ve been given and the joy that is in my life. I’ve missed going to the temple! The Tokyo temple was closed for cleaning or something, so hopefully I can make it to the Taipei temple with mom (hint, hint).
IMG_0865
We are one good lookin crew! Thanks Froelichs for everything! Shout outs to Robster the gangster and THE ANDREW!!!!
IMG_0866
While we were at the parking garage after church we took a quick look at Mark’s bike. He goes on some pretty fun rides around here. I can see why he and Dad are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment