Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tokyo!!


This was a fantastic way to start of the day. We had this voucher's to hook us up with free buffet breakfast at the hotel my mom was staying at, and it was amazing!



The day ended up being the first day in a long time that I felt completely full the entire day. I ate four big plates of breakfast. : )


I love Breakfast!!!!













This is where we got our fortunes. We both got good fortunes. We picked them out box number 23 which we all know is a good and lucky number. 





Second tallest building in the WORLD!!!!! 





When we saw this poster we were pretty stoked because we realized that when Clark and I went to Taiwan together we went to every one of these sites. 



One cool thing about Japan is apparently you can't just smoke anywhere, you have to go to these designated "smoking areas"



Where's Clark and Clare?


I love Japan! This was super cool. So it's like a vending machine, but instead of getting a candy bar or a little pack of chips, you get a plateful of Japanese steak!

This steak was baller!!!!



The story behind this dog is that he would wait at this train station everyday for his owner so that they could walk home together. One day the owner passed away and never made it to the station to meet his dog. For the next many years, the dog would return everyday at the same time hoping to see his owner. The dog did this until he passed away. That is one loyal friend. 



Sister Froelich is the best tour guide. Wherever you go in the city, she knows what you're looking at! (So basically she's the opposite of me and Clark. haha)





While I was across the way I decided to snap a few stalker photos of Clark. You can spot him here in the red shirt. 


I'm a big fan of the fans of the Tigers. They were incredibly enthusiastic and they had people that coordinated their cheers. I had no idea what I was yelling, but I yelled along with them and it was great. 







Check out the Yakult Swallows fans! Every time they scored they would all pull out their umbrellas and start moving them up and down!

They would do this so that they wouldn't get hit by the home runs!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Funny that the only time you're full is when Mom's around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori would like to know if they bungee off the second tallest building in the world?? if so, count us in :D

    ReplyDelete