Saturday, July 7, 2012

Japan - Day 6


Sister Clark LOVED my Texas shirt!




I thought this was the funniest thing in the world. I've never seen someone so burned! Thanks to Sister Clark now I love Sweden, but man, Swedish people apparently have pretty sensitive skin! hahaha. 




This lunch was awesome! It was pork katsu. It reminded me of the chicken katsu that we always eat at L&L, which I LOVE! This was a great little local restaurant. 




Second biggest Buddha in the world! That is what I call a big Buddha! 




These are Buddha's flip flops. These are my flip flops!



This is definitely the real Japan. I love walking through little alleyways and other places that tourists don't normally get through. 



So I heard that you can go surfing at this beach, but not today! It was rainy with small waves, but the water still felt really nice and warm! I wish that I had had my swimsuit so I could've jumped in. 



Here we were celebrating the farewell of our friend Cameron. The Clarks made some amazing food for dinner and we had the funnest ice cream party afterwords. The Clarks are an amazing family and we can't wait til we reunite with them!

1 comment:

  1. so what's up with going to the second biggest things in the world?? why aren't you going to the biggest?!
    ~Tori Jo & Cass

    ReplyDelete