Monday, June 11, 2012

Amsterdam to Paris


This was our Host Leon!!! He is from Taiwan. He was such a funny guy and we had a blast staying with him!! I was able to work on my Chinese skills with him. "Wo she whan han bow!"


We are going to miss you Amsterdam!!! We loved the bikes!


Sometimes, you just really need some free internet. If you look really closely in the above photo you can see it,. I was so proud of myself when I spotted it right when we thought of it. The photo below is one I took with the zoom so you can see it better. 



We were totally starving when we got off the bus! This was the first thing we had eaten when we got to Paris. The bus driver wouldn't let us have food on the bus and then he drove off with our food. He was tool. But this Kebab made up for it! This was my first one and it was delicious! 


I love Kebabs. It's my favorite food! You just don't get any better than a Kebab. 


This is the museum of modern art. Basically they just put everything that is supposed to be hidden inside the building on the outside (the pipes, the escalator, etc). It's cool I guess. 


Bienvenue en France!

No comments:

Post a Comment