Sunday, June 17, 2012

Montpellier - Day 1


We had just got to the beach in Montpellier, and it knew it was going to be a good time because I saw a little Honda to help me feel right at home. (My dad's garage is full of these)

 1st try!

 2nd try!




Next Olympic champs! 


Why did I even need to go to the Louvre? (haha jk jk jk mom) 




Anthony was a killer host! This is us with his friend Celiene.


If we stayed in Montpellier we could've partied on the beach with them that night!! But...we had to leave.

Grocery shopping. Sometimes on vacation I just eat out a lot...but when you're on such a long vacation, grocery stores become pretty attractive. It's like...I can spend 7 euros on a meal and still be hungry, or I can spend it at the grocery store, be full, and have food left over. 

2 comments:

  1. Man, I don't have Internet at home for a week so I can't comment!! Anyway, Montpelier looks boring... Haha. Jk. I just like places that have museums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you guys a 7/10 on the third try, but Love the Dougie reference Ray!!

    ReplyDelete