Sunday, June 17, 2012

Geneva to Montpellier


I love the looks of this ticket! We did it! We are on our way to Montpellier! whats up Eurolines!?



Look mom! We're eating fruit!1


This was one of the most gorgeous drives of my life. I was trying to read but I just had to quit and stare out the window. 


I was trying to play games on my computer, but I also had to stop and look out the window. As I looked out I just kept imagining my dad telling me to look out the window. The problem is that he is usually telling me to look out the window on the ride between St. George and northern Utah, where the only thing to look at is just fences and empty land. On this ride there was actually a lot worth seeing!



We would just randomly see castles throughout this territory. They were huge and impressive and there were tons. 


I sneezed...


Bless you!



This kind of reminded me of Masada. What a cool place.


Check out this ugly train! haha IT was lime green and decorated with these ugly flowers. I felt like I was in a bad dream. 




This is Anthony. He is a great magician. When we got there he asked if we were hungry. He went over to the kitchen, put this pan of pasta in the oven, and said "One, Two, Three!" He pulled it out and it was very hot. He said next time he should probably only count to two. 

This was the best magic trick ever. Anthony was so cool. He was incredible at magic and just loved making others laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment